My Life as a Fashion Student.

Wednesday 3 April 2013

Today's Outfit #01

Hey Guys, I've been meaning to do a post like this for a while now but keep forgetting to take the picture before I go out because normally I'm rushing and when I get back I just don't look as nice.
So today I was just going out for lunch with a friend so dressed fairly casual but added a blazer just because it's my favourite.
This is my outfit. Grey vest top: Topshop, tartan blazer: vintage shop on Brick Lane, trousers: Topshop, bag: Topshop, boots: Topshop. I also wore glittery socks but realised you can't see them but they are from New Look. I realise it is pretty much all Topshop but I just love the clothes there and I get a discount so it's a fair bit cheaper.
Jewellery. Necklace: Topshop, rings: Topshop and Dorothy Perkins, earrings which you can't really see but they are blue metalic bugs: Topshop, I also had on my Tiffany Mini bracelet but that was on the hand taking the picture.
Makeup. Eyes: BenefitBig Beautiful Eyes Contour Palette, NYC High Definiton Mascara. Face: Benefit Erase Paste (under my eyes, on my lids and around my brows), MUA Cover & Conceal (fair- mainly to highlight above cheekbones, around the eye and brow, my nose, chin and cupids bow), Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Silky Beige, MUA Blusher in shade 1 and Virgin Cosmetics Sunshine Shimmer Powder Bronze (used to contour). Lips: Jelly Pong Pong Lip Blush.
I do have my extensions but i can't remember what brand they are as I bought them a while ago but they weren't that expensive (around £40-$50), I did have to sew the clips on myself, it is real human hair but I buy it from a little hairdressers in Chatham. You do get alot of hair for your money.

So there you go, that's all the details of my outfit today, hope you like.
X


8 comments:

  1. Love the outfit and your natural look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your necklace!!

    xxx Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look good

    xxx Zari
    http://le-style-blog.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the double check combo, really want them legging/trousers but when i tried them on they just did nothing for me :( u look great! love your blog, now following :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I spent a few weeks searching for them as everwhere had sold out of 10s, think these were a return. And thanks for the follow xx

      Delete
  5. Your eyebrows are amazing x

    mac lipstick giveaway 1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete