My Life as a Fashion Student.

Tuesday 16 April 2013

Today's Outfit #02

Second post for the day and it's just a small one. Today I was just going to uni, some days I dress up a bit more like I did today and other days I just rock up in leggings, a tee and my plimsols (like yesterday). I put all the details of cwhat I'm wearing below the pictures.
Let me know what you think. :)


 Pretty simple outfit, the shirt is so loud that I didn't really need to pair much else with it.
Shirt: From ASOS, I got it in the last big sale they did for about £12 I think. I love the print on it, I had seen my friend wearing it and had to have it. I've noticed that I don't wear alot of black, and when I do it tends to be bottoms rather than tops. But anyway I love this shirt and it's something I can wear rain or shine.
Leggings: From New Look, I got these such a long time ago I can't remember how much they were. If I'm to guess they're around the £10 mark. Just basic black leggings, the seam free ones, they've kept their colour and are more lycra like then the cotton feel ones.
Boots: Studded heeled leather boots from Topshop. I think these were £95? or around that. The picture doesn't show too well but they do have small gold studs on the toe. I love these boots and put them with most outfits.
I feel a bit more made up today than usual, I think it may be the red lip.
Earrings: These are from Topshop, I absolutely love them. Neon jewellery like this is slowly becoming my favourite so think I may be buying some more. These are a pretty statement piece so I didn't wear a necklace.
Makeup: Benefit Erase Paste around the eye, MUA Cover & Conceal in Fair to highlight eyes, nose, chin and cupids bow, Collection Extreme Felt Tip Liner, NYC High Definition Mascara, Jelly Pong Pong Lip Blush in Cranberry, Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Silky Beige, MUA Blush in Shade 1, Virgin Cosmetics Bronzer.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment